Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games are you looking forward to?

4 posters

Go down

What games are you looking forward to? Empty What games are you looking forward to?

Post  kiLLi7VG-sPr3e July 24th 2008, 22:29

Obviously on the PS3 only since this is in the PS3 section. Razz Well some games I am looking forward to in getting are...

Resistance 2
LittleBigPlanet
Pure
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
SOCOM: Confrontation
Rock Band 2
Guitar Hero 4
Bioshock
Quantam Solace
Call of Duty: World at War
Need for Speed: Undercover

That's about it. Tell me what you are looking forward to....
Very Happy

kiLLi7VG-sPr3e

Back to top Go down

What games are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What games are you looking forward to?

Post  k2smooth July 24th 2008, 23:09

socom and madden thats it...well need for speed maybe i didnt get the last one it looked horrible so i bought juice over need for speed.

k2smooth

Back to top Go down

What games are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What games are you looking forward to?

Post  Gamerkid July 25th 2008, 05:17

Hmm... Well Socom is the big one, been playing online since the launch of the first one love them. Little Big Planet does look interesting have seen some previews in my PS magazine and it looks cool. And the new need for speed game,I liked the last one and have always liked all of them, to me carbon was the worst though.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

What games are you looking forward to? Empty hmmmm...

Post  hanner74 July 25th 2008, 07:59

Well, Soul Caliber IV just came out I really wanna get that one, UFC 2009, TNA Impact, and I love Guitar Hero, and Rockband, (I have them on 360) but I am so far from beating the ones I have, that I dont think I will buy any more. Otherwise I have my eyes on alot of PC games right now. Also waiting for Saturday there will be a BIG announcement on a NEW PS3 exclusive title that is supposed to blow everyone away, we will see what it is Saturday.
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down