Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Online Games

2 posters

Go down

Free Online Games Empty Free Online Games

Post  hanner74 February 8th 2009, 17:18

Free online games
MMORPG'S:
www.wizard101.com
Free to Play Players can access most of Wizard City, including two adventuring areas (Unicorn Way and Triton Avenue).
Free Players can also use the Access Pass to access areas on a Pay as you Go method.
Free Play is like a never ending trial, you will have to pay to play the full game.
Subscribers may access more than 50 adventuring areas, participate in the Message Boards and use our True Friend Chat!
If you choose to Play for Free, and/or use Access Passes at the beginning, you can still Subscribe later on.

www.piratequest.net/
An online pirate game in which you sail the vast reaches of the carribbean, pillaging towns, fighting and robbing your fellow pirates and monsters.
As far as I can tell there is no charge for this one at all.

World of Warcraft
As we all know this is a pay game, but apparently there are free private servers...? As far as I can tell this may be hacked versions, but its that word....FREE that gets me.

www.runesofmagic.com
There are no monthly fees and you don't have to pay to download the game, so there's nothing stopping you from getting in and checking out the world. Dive into Taborea, a magical world full of wonders and ancient mysteries. Adventure, make new friends, meet and battle mythical and dangerous creatures, and solve the puzzle of the long perished kingdoms. It's up to you to discover Taborea and write its history!

First Person shooters:
http://crossfire.subagames.com
First person shooter, looks cool, they say the very fast action packed game play is where it excels over other first person shooters.

http://sfront.ijji.com/
Soldier Front is focused on the hardcore gamers it offers realistic game play and graphics, but also offer a character growth system allowing gamers to retain their stats and rise through the ranks like a real soldier. They claim Soldier Front is the next step in FPS gaming. The various weapons throughout the game were created with more than ten different aspects in mind including operation type, amount and rate of recoil, rate of fire, and even the minimal movements of the view caused by the draw back. The game provides you with a dynamic and realistic experience as if you were actually on the battle field.

If anyone starts playing any of these and really likes one of them let us know so we can all hop on there, a few of them look very appealing to me, I might check out.

Multi-genre
www.freeonlinegames.com
This site is full of games that are free to play. Pretty much anything and everything you can think of, I dont know how many they have total, but its alot. Check it out might be some fun ones to spend some time with.
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Free Online Games Empty Re: Free Online Games

Post  Gamerkid February 20th 2009, 07:27

I will add to this list...Well, everyone needs tribes, two reasons its free, and its well my first favorite game on the PC.For all you racing fans there is Street Challenge and nitto. Both have old and new versions. There is so paying but it is not needed to play. For all the abandonware, go to www.freeoldies.com. Well I need to hunt for some more but have many others.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  hanner74 March 3rd 2009, 20:38

I keep seeing the commercial for for the Wizard101.com it looks like it would be kinda neat. I havn't checked it out yet, I should check out tribes also, maybe I will do that now....
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down