Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Socom Confrontation Beta

3 posters

Go down

Socom Confrontation Beta Empty Socom Confrontation Beta

Post  hanner74 August 8th 2008, 06:26

If you've been eagerly awaiting the release of SOCOM: Confrontation, you might be pleased to know that a public Beta is being held in just a few weeks. On the official SOCOM website, it is stated the beta test run will begin on September 1st, and run until September 30th. There are two ways to get into the Beta and experience Confrontation first-hand. You can preorder the game at GameStop and take advantage of a special offer that will get you and two friends into the Beta on day one. On the other hand, if you downloaded the June issue of Qore from the PlayStation Network, you can also get your hands on the Beta and start competing on September 8th through the end of the month.
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Socom Confrontation Beta Empty Re: Socom Confrontation Beta

Post  Gamerkid August 8th 2008, 07:25

Wow Im downloading that now I hope it still counts me in. I used that code in the magazine to download it. I actually got back into playing socom confrontation online again just yesterday. Now I can't stop.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  kiLLi7VG-sPr3e August 9th 2008, 01:24

I think I'm going to reserve it this week sometime. I have always loved the SOCOM series....but the bad news AND GOOD NEWS, is that there are so many games coming this fall and I ain't loaded yet....that's when I'm gettin a job... Razz man if only they were like $49.99 each!! =D

kiLLi7VG-sPr3e

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down