Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRID!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

GRID!!!!!!!!!! Empty GRID!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Gamerkid July 18th 2008, 06:57

Well I finally went out and bought that game. Well first i played it at Brads' (Icemans) house and I thought to myself like wow this is pretty dang sweet. So I went to WalMart and got the last copy they had.Went home popped it in the PS3 and bang there it went. You start off driving for different racing teams until you raise $80,000 to make your own. When you finally get your $80,000 and your team name and paint scheme selected you start racing this Boss ford mustang 302. There are 3 regions you can race is , the USA, Japan, European Countries .There are 3 class in each region each having 6 events in each. The bad part is after every 4-6 races you have the end of the season, really short, but there is one more race you do before that. The 24 hour Le Mans Race, Which isn't really 24 hours, but 24 minutes long. Anyways, you just race the events and buy new cars needed for different events. Car prices range from $10,000 to $10,000,000+. Good game to check out, I suggest downloading the demo first to see how you like it, and if you do like it buy it.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

GRID!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: GRID!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Gamerkid July 28th 2008, 07:50

Iceman and I played online this mourning and it was great. No lag, and the demolition matchs were the best. We also did a freestly e drift where it puts 8 people in this city and do any drifts you want, but it resets if you hit a wall or any other object.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum