Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say Hello here!

+8
KindKilla85
claass
xxfoxtrot24xx
LostVamp1re
Ivaarsen
SonneDrakko
Gamerkid
hanner74
12 posters

Go down

sticky Say Hello here!

Post  hanner74 April 17th 2008, 18:42

say hello here, and tell me what games you play online so I can add your profile to the page!

hanner74 PS3=Warhawk
360=Call of Duty 2,3,4, gears of war, rainbow six vegas, the outfit
Waiting very patiently for GTA4, i've had it on reserve for over a year. C'mon April 29th!!!

Last edited by hanner74 on April 18th 2008, 07:41; edited 1 time in total
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

sticky Re: Say Hello here!

Post  Gamerkid April 17th 2008, 22:30

Hey my name is David, My PSN Tag is GamerKid. I play mainly Resistance, Warhawk, Call of Duty 3, and Need for Speed:ProStreet online. I do Play other games online but mainly them. I do not own a XBOX 360, but i still like to keep up on the news with all the game systems.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  SonneDrakko April 18th 2008, 06:19

Hey my names Shawn.. I play mostly Halo 3 online but i do have other games that i can play.. Like Perfect Dark Zero and F.E.A.R. Files although not many people if any play those.. I don't own a PS3 but i'm sure at some point all get one..

SonneDrakko

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivaarsen April 18th 2008, 09:20

The name my parents gave me is Eric. People call me Eric. I call myself Eric. Online I've been known by a few names: Z-R-301 a long time ago, when I used to play MechWarrior 2 (Shawn was there, we had a good time) and Unreal; .closer. still sometimes, when I play Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat, but now I go by Ivaarsen everywhere else.

Playstation 3: Warhawk, Team Fortress 2 (Orange Box), and Call of Duty 4 (but not very often). Will get more games very soonly.
XBox 360: Don't those die all the time?
(I know we only care about PS3 / XBox here, but I feel it's worth mentioning)
PC: Team Fortress 2 (Orange Box), Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source

Former Clans / Teams:
Clan Snow Raven (MechWarrior 2) SR>
Clan RiP - Rest in Pieces (Unreal / Tribes 2) {RiP}
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Counter-Strike) [FHoA]
Head Shot Inc. (Counter-Strike) [HSInc]

Current Clans / Teams:
352nd Infantrie Division (Team Fortress 2 [PC]) [352nd]
Ivaarsen
Ivaarsen
Trainee
Trainee

http://www.nuklearpower.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SonneDrakko April 19th 2008, 13:55

Ya know what Mr. Ivaarsen my 360 hasn't died on me yet, thank you very much.. And i am very happy wit it.. So put that in your pipe and smoke it! Twisted Evil

SonneDrakko

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivaarsen April 20th 2008, 11:38

SonneDrakko wrote:Ya know what Mr. Ivaarsen my 360 hasn't died on me yet, thank you very much.. And i am very happy wit it.. So put that in your pipe and smoke it! Twisted Evil

'Yet' is the operative word here though, right? Wink

Just don't put an intercooler on it. From what I understand, that's why that general hardware failure always happens. The intercooler drains the powersupply too much, and it damages other components. If you feel you need extra cooling, use a fan to blow through it with the direction of the internal fans.

/rant (I just hate to see bad things happen to my friends' hard-earned and well-spent money)
Ivaarsen
Ivaarsen
Trainee
Trainee

http://www.nuklearpower.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamerkid April 20th 2008, 13:08

[quote="Ivaarsen"]
SonneDrakko wrote:Ya know what Mr. Ivaarsen my 360 hasn't died on me yet, thank you very much.. And i am very happy wit it.. So put that in your pipe and smoke it! Twisted Evil

Ivaarsen wrote:Just don't put an intercooler on it. From what I understand, that's why that general hardware failure always happens. The intercooler drains the powersupply too much, and it damages other components. If you feel you need extra cooling, use a fan to blow through it with the direction of the internal fans.

Any Intercooler is a bad idea, people who have designed the system have spent alot of time on the cooling system. When you put an intercooler on it just blows air into the system, but some of that air needs to go to important spots that will actually cook if they get hot.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  LostVamp1re April 25th 2008, 19:01

Whats up, my name is Joel I play rpgs like Lost Odyssey, fist person shooters like Condemned 1-2, Bioshock, of couse Gears of war...patiently waiting the sequal and a few others. (xbox 360 only). I thought the new Final Fantasy was going multiplatform on the new one but all i see now is ps3 previews does any one know?
LostVamp1re
LostVamp1re

Back to top Go down

sticky hey Joel!

Post  hanner74 April 26th 2008, 07:04

If you are inquiring about Final Fantasy XIII it is going to be PS3 only....
Final Fantasy VII prequel is PSP only... (that pissed me off!)
those are the only two i know about right now.

This is what Cloud would've looked like on the PS3 (f***in a**h*les:
Say Hello here! Cloudps3
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

sticky waaaaazzzzzup?

Post  xxfoxtrot24xx April 26th 2008, 15:23

hey my name is David and I play old school command & conquer, battlefield 2142 and a little Halo

xxfoxtrot24xx

Back to top Go down

Post  claass April 27th 2008, 22:27

Hey, my PSN ID is claass. I play Resistance, Call of Duty 4, GT5:P, and will play GTA IV when it comes out on Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to Resistance 2. I am a co-creator and member of [eNv] eNv!ous, which originally started on Resistance. We have merged with Foxhound Assassins for Call of Duty due to lack of players, but will be going back to eNv!ous for R2.

I'm from Newhall, Iowa (about 10 minutes outside of Cedar Rapids). Add me if you wish. Peace.

claass

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1182270009

Back to top Go down

sticky hey guys!

Post  hanner74 April 28th 2008, 06:12

hey Foxtrot24, and Claass, thanks for signin up! we are currently in the process of setting up a Warhawk PS3 tournament, and an Age of Empires PC tournament... feel free to throw out any ideas, tips, comments, or questions!
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

sticky what's up everyone

Post  KindKilla85 May 4th 2008, 18:55

What's goin on everyone? Name's Jake, Trent's bro, and kinda new to this, but trying to pick up as quick as poss. I'm on 360 first off. Games include: Vegas 2, Halo 3, Assasin's Creed, and of course GTA 4. That's it for now but many more to come.
KindKilla85
KindKilla85

Back to top Go down

sticky Hey!

Post  hanner74 May 5th 2008, 02:10

hey Jake!!! thanks for signin up! now that you have Live we will have to play some games togethor...
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

sticky Hey

Post  Joe DeLashmutt May 8th 2008, 00:32

I have quite a few games:Fear, Simpsons, The Darkness, Grand Theft Auto 4, Call Of Duty 3, Call Of Duty 4, NCAA 08 Football, Gran Tourismo 5, Jericho, Condemned 2, Motorstorm, Oblivion, Uncharted Drakes Fortune, and Conan.

Joe DeLashmutt

Back to top Go down

Post  banefulprez May 14th 2008, 21:35

Hello all I"m close friends with Hanner74 and he told me to come aboard. Currently I play Eve Online and various other minor games. I drive truck so don't have a ton of time to play like I used to. Sad I do play Age of Empires ( actually I'm the one that got Hanner74 hooked on it.) I'm mostly on PC atm, so I'm not up to all the PS3 or Xbox games. Anyways I'll check in later.
banefulprez
banefulprez

Back to top Go down

Post  ToR||Que July 29th 2008, 20:14

Hello, my name is Eric but please don't call me that. I prefer to be called Tatt. Why? Because I've got myself an extensive collection of tattoo's. Plus, quite honestly, I don't like my name. My PSN is ToRllQue. That's 2 L's. I get on the PS3 when I have time, mostly Friday and Saturday night. But can be found online during the week. I have 2 kids so that takes up quite a bit of my time. But I'm always up for a good game.

Currently I play these games online:
Battlefield: Bad Company (most of the time)
Warhawk
Civilization Revolution
GTA IV
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds

ToR||Que

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamerkid July 30th 2008, 06:31

Hello, Nice of you to join the site. Check back for new news, and helpful tips and reviews. You are encouraged to make any posts or ideas for the site. Thank you for joining the site.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

sticky game update on my profile

Post  Brad6171 August 8th 2008, 12:45

Hey trent, i wanted to let you know the games that i played online (Battlefield: Bad Company; Grid; Resistance: fall of man

Brad6171

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum