Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo III to be released late 2009

2 posters

Go down

Diablo III to be released late 2009 Empty Diablo III to be released late 2009

Post  hanner74 July 10th 2008, 01:11

Diablo III to be released late 2009 Diablo3pic

Diablo III is set in a fully 3d world, enabling several new gameplay features. Physics now play a major role, so fireballs and hammer swings send zombies flying into walls and each other. You can also smash down walls and traps to wipe out dozens of enemies at a time. Overall, though, the look of Diablo III is familiar: dark, grim, and brooding, with a high camera angle to accommodate the teeming hordes of enemies. And what hordes they are. Item collection has always played a pivotal role in Diablo games, and Diablo III's streamlined inventory screen makes swapping weapons easier. Healing is easy, too; some enemies drop red health orbs that instantly heal you. No more fumbling for the potion hotkeys!

Diablo III to be released late 2009 Diablo3Diablo III to be released late 2009 Diablo32Diablo III to be released late 2009 Diablo33
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Diablo III to be released late 2009 Empty Awesome I Can't Wait

Post  Gamerkid July 11th 2008, 06:35

Wow that is pretty sweet, I currently play Diablo and Diablo 2 Online. Its fun but time goes by way to fast. I guess that means Its to fun.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down