Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plymouth County Fair

3 posters

Go down

Plymouth County Fair Empty Plymouth County Fair

Post  hanner74 July 9th 2008, 16:04

Full Impact Pro Wrestling is coming to the Plymouth County Fair!!!! This was an idea I have had for a long time, I just never could convince anyone else that it was a good idea, well aparently someone did some convincing and IPW is coming to LeMars! July 23, 7:00pm after the King and Queen ceromony.
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Plymouth County Fair Empty Interesting

Post  Gamerkid July 11th 2008, 17:36

Well thats a change for once. What is this replacing?

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Plymouth County Fair Empty Re: Plymouth County Fair

Post  hanner74 July 12th 2008, 08:58

They just started having the fair on Wednesday a few years back, but all they have done on Wednesday is the King and Queen ceromony.. But now we get to have an ass kickin good time!!!! If any of you have never been to Independent wrestling show before, you must go!!!! It is a great time, its not like watching WWE or anything, its more fan interactive, so check it out!
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post  banefulprez July 26th 2008, 12:07

We went to to show and it was good, way different than watching the WWE. But it was interesting. Would of probally been alittle better had they had it in the grand stand. But they did it under the 4h building cause of the chance of rain. So being that close you saw all the missed hits. They ended up having 6 matches. A tag team ( 6 man ) match, which was high flying. 2 singles matches, a battle royale, and now I can't remember what else. It was overall entertaining, except for the bad mouthed young kids, that screamed and threw things at the wrestlers and managers.
banefulprez
banefulprez

Back to top Go down

Post  banefulprez July 27th 2008, 12:34

Your brother has two sets of pictures with the wrestlers and a photos with autographs. They had one guy from Houston Texas, that goes by Mr. Destiny and he's been on tv on WWE I think they said. He reminds me of when the Big Show first started.
banefulprez
banefulprez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum