Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trophies on the rise

2 posters

Go down

Trophies on the rise Empty Trophies on the rise

Post  Gamerkid July 2nd 2008, 05:01

Trophies!!!! They are finally here well not quite yet)With the new 1.4 PS update it has added trophies, in game xmb (chat while in a game), and increased freind size to 100. Here is the confirmed list of the trophy games: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout: Paradise, Buzz! Quiz TV, LittleBigPlanet, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, NBA 09, NOVASTRIKE, PAIN, PixelJunk Eden, Resistance 2, SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation, Super Stardust HD, (and saving best for last) WARHAWK. Developers will be incorporating trophy features into some of the games through new updates. Game update times will differ of course as always. There is only one game that has it now and that is Super Stardust HD. There are 4 diffrent classes of trophies, bronze, silver, gold, and platinum. There is some sort of leveling that goes up with the trophies, I don't know how fast or how high it goes.Well be patient, this update was not supposed to be released for a few weeks but sony put in extra time to get it to work. It will take time for more and more games to be added to the compatibility of it.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Trophies on the rise Empty Sweet

Post  hanner74 July 2nd 2008, 06:58

All I got to say is its about D@^^N time. no seriously, I complained about the in game chat, and acheivements since....when did we get our ps3's,...oh yeah November of 06. now finally July 08 and we're gettin some where, oh well I will quit complaining now because I am ready to enjoy it already. Is it just the one game that has the trophies at this moment, or is it the list including Warhawk that has trophies right now? I am downloading the update right now so hopefully I will figure it out.. speaking of ps3 sh*t that takes forever.....HOME anyone?.....lol anyways....
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Trophies on the rise Empty Re: Trophies on the rise

Post  Gamerkid July 3rd 2008, 04:04

hanner74 wrote: Is it just the one game that has the trophies at this moment, or is it the list including Warhawk that has trophies right now?
Right now it is just Superstardust HD. But the games listed will have confirmed trophies. Not all games will have them, less likely on the older games.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Trophies on the rise Empty Trophies for Warhawk

Post  hanner74 August 5th 2008, 08:15

Warhawks trophies are coming! With the Warhawk v1.5 update, over 50 trophies will be introduced into the game, and they're being offered for doing things such as: hosting a game for four hours, playing a "perfect deathmatch" (come 1st, no deaths) and shooting down aircraft with a tank. The update will also introduce "custom music tracks from the Home Menu", new paint schemes and insignia and a range of tutorial missions to help new players out before jumping online. The v1.5 update is scheduled to be released on August 27.
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Trophies on the rise Empty Re: Trophies on the rise

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down