Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Two

2 posters

Go down

Army of Two Empty Army of Two

Post  hanner74 June 26th 2008, 02:30

I just got done playing the demo for Army of Two, I downloaded it way back when it first came available but never got around to playin it until just now. Anyhow I kinda liked it, and would like to play it with someone, maybe we will rent it some night or something, there are a lot of cool co-operative things in the game, the game itself was actually designed for co-op play not designed for single player and then co-op added. a few of the things I found neat were co-op sniping,(it didn't make sense but..) you work togethor with your sniper rifles(again I'm not sure why...)healing(you can grab a downed teamate, drag him to safety and then heal him, sheilding one guy carries a shield such as a car door or something while the other guy walks right behind him and shoots any on coming enemies, and back to back mode, where you basically are in a circle with your backs togethor and you both spin around shooting everyone... anyhow im not quite sure if its worth buying (it only got like 7-7.5 on most reviews) but I am a huge fan of co-operative gaming so I thought this one might be neat to check out for a night or something... If anyone has played this one or wants to let me know.
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Army of Two Empty Army of Two

Post  Gamerkid July 11th 2008, 17:46

Yah this sounds interesting, Brad was gunna buy it last week but got Oblivion instead. Its nice that they brought out the game for Co-Op. I remeber Gin and I always used to play Duke Nukem 64 co-op, and mostly just mess around on it trying to figure out some new things. Even though that game sucked it was still fun playing Co-Op.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down