Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civilization Revolution

2 posters

Go down

Civilization Revolution Empty Civilization Revolution

Post  Gamerkid June 16th 2008, 04:08

Wow I have always been a fan of the civilization series and I thought this game was going to be a big letdown. Let me tell you that was absolutely WRONG!!! This game still has that same intoxicating feel, I played the demo for 2 hours and it went by very fast. Try it if you have the time and the space for it.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Civilization Revolution Empty Re: Civilization Revolution

Post  Ivaarsen June 17th 2008, 16:39

My boss Steve is up and down addicted to this demo, even though he doesn't like RTS. He plays the demo over and over and over and over. Although, with the turn based nature of this game it hardly qualifies as RTS.

He can get a nuke launched in the time you get for the demo. I think that's all and dumb. While other races are still in the Stone Age, there's a nuke falling on them. And look! It's 500 BC and people are wearing eye glasses and neck ties. As if. Some people call it strategy, but I think there's no strategy in cold calculation and luck of the draw. It will need to be patched so that certain technologies are only available after some time has passed.
Ivaarsen
Ivaarsen
Trainee
Trainee

http://www.nuklearpower.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum