Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BattleField: Bad Company

3 posters

Go down

BattleField:  Bad Company Empty BattleField: Bad Company

Post  Ivaarsen June 7th 2008, 22:18

The demo is awesome. If none of you have downloaded it yet, I highly recommend it. I like to think of it as a cross between Call of Duty 4, Warhawk, and Team Fortress 2. You have army-like class-based first person shooter with vehicles and other neat stuff. The demo comes with single player taste and a multiplayer map, ranked, with unlockables. Check it out, it's pretty addictive. I'm buying the game when it comes out.
Ivaarsen
Ivaarsen
Trainee
Trainee

http://www.nuklearpower.com

Back to top Go down

BattleField:  Bad Company Empty ERRRRRrrr!!!!

Post  hanner74 June 9th 2008, 07:00

I went to download the Battlefield demo, (I loved the last game for 360) and then beep.... hard drive is full...dammnnnnnnittt.... I forgot. see the other day I downloaded the Grid demo, which is awesome by the way, and my hard drive was full so I had to delete a few things to get it to download, but now I have nothing left to delete...EERRRRrrrr!!!! Mad So now I am going to have to do the hard drive upgrade we were talking about ahwile back, I think Gamer has like a 180 or 200... so I am gonna need at least that lol!!! so for now I have been unable to play the new Battlefield demo, but I am sure it is great!
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

BattleField:  Bad Company Empty Re: BattleField: Bad Company

Post  Ivaarsen June 11th 2008, 15:05

20 GB is just not enough to live on in this new-fangled world of hard-drive hogging applications. Get yourself some disk space and then we'll talk. lol!

I've heard some people complain that it's pretty unbalanced. I haven't seen that for sure first hand, but I can tell you that on the map they give you for multiplayer, attacking is way easier than defending. But I have one one occasion been on the defending team that stopped the attackers, and once was on the attacking team that got stopped. Maybe it's more down to team balance than game balance, but like I said, I haven't had much of a chance to see all that.
Ivaarsen
Ivaarsen
Trainee
Trainee

http://www.nuklearpower.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamerkid June 14th 2008, 01:11

Actually I might be buying a 300gb here soon, so I might put the 120 in yours for cheap.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum