Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II

2 posters

Go down

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II Empty Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II

Post  hanner74 June 6th 2008, 07:41

I never played the first Dawn of War, (odd for as big of an RTS Freak as I am) but it drew alot of attention, had several expansion packs, and now the sequal is in the works. What will seperate this game from all other RTS games, especially in light of the fact that I know we are all waiting ever so patiently for Starcraft II; Well Dawn of War II is going to have a co-op mode! What a co-op mode? yes....
Relic's Jonny Ebbert, lead designer on Dawn of War II, sees the option for co-operative play as an essential feature if the genre is to move forward. "That's one of the big failing of RTSes at this point." Its got me excited to at least find out more in the coming months, maybe even go check out the first one to see what all the fus was about.
Read the full article at http://pc.ign.com/articles/879/879620p1.html
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II Dow22Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II Dow2
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II Empty Re: Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II

Post  Gamerkid June 14th 2008, 01:18

I did play the first one well was playing it, but some unfortunate events led to the delay of that ( My old gaming pc hitting the roof). It was a very very sweet game reminded me alot of Total Annihilation, which me and Iceman used to battle on.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II Empty Bought Dawn of War Platinum Edition

Post  hanner74 June 23rd 2008, 22:02

After seeing the previews for Dawn of War II, I went and bought Dawn of War Platinum edition it comes with: Dawn of War, the Winter Assault, and Dark Crusade expansions. Let me tell you if you play RTS games, this is by far the greatest one I have ever played. I would call it a mix of Starcraft, Warcraft, and Total Anihlation in one giant ball of Excellence!

So far I have only been playing the campaign, but I sure hope one of you guys ends up getting this game so we can go to war! otherwise come on over and check it out! There are 4 races on DOW: Space Marines, Eldar, Chaos Marines, and Orks. Then Winter Assault adds: the Imperial Guards, and 12 new campaign missions, and Dark Crusade adds: the Tau Empire, the Necrons, and the planet Kronus(not sure how many maps or missions). So Get it, Got it, Good!
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II Empty Re: Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum