Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEATH STRIKERS WARHAWK TOURNAMENT

5 posters

Go down

announce DEATH STRIKERS WARHAWK TOURNAMENT

Post  hanner74 May 29th 2008, 16:37

First ever DeathStrikers Warhawk tournament is Saturday May 31st, 2:00p.m. at my place in Oyens. If I dont already know that you will be there, let me know! We will be having a few Team Matches including Team Death match, capture the flag, and zones; and then we will be having a few deathmatches for prizes. Entry fee is $15 to cover food, pop, and prizes, and I have not went and got the prizes yet, maybe tonight but they will probably be something like a ps3 controller, a bluetooth headset, a memory card reader, etc. If you have any questions, ideas, or anything let me know right away!
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

announce Great Gaming guys!

Post  hanner74 June 1st 2008, 02:31

Hey guys, great gamin at the tournament! I think everything went really well, and we had some great matches! Congratulations to Ivaarsen, Gamerkid, and langel88 for winning the prizes. Next tournament will be AOE II.
Check out the scores and some pics in the news section: http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com/[iowa]/iowa_002.htm
Thanks to everyone who participated!!! next time will be bigger and better!
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

announce Went very well

Post  Gamerkid June 1st 2008, 17:31

Yeah that tournament went very good for our first one. Hopefully we find some more people so it can be even bigger. I am definably there for the next one we have. It was nice getting together with the people in real life so we did not have to talk crap over the mic.

Gamerkid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

announce Good Gaming

Post  Iceman667 June 1st 2008, 22:31

Wow good gaming boys. Yes i will deffinatly have to be there for the next tournament that we have. It was nice meeting you all for the very first time, even though not everyone could make it. And i thought i would post something about the tournament even though i did not actually do that well i tried extremely hard to do my best. Nice Gaming all!!!!

Iceman667

Back to top Go down

announce Re: DEATH STRIKERS WARHAWK TOURNAMENT

Post  Ivaarsen June 2nd 2008, 12:05

Winna winna chickin dinnah! LOLZ

It was a good time. Good games to all. Next time you guys won't get near as many kills on me, though. My skills will be mad in shape. Not 'just got done playing TF2' mad in shape, but 'I am a Warhawk god' mad in shape. Just wait and see.

For the record, I had more fun on the team games. Some of you guys already know I don't like Death Match too much. Warhawk is supposed to be a team game anyhoo....

I traded with Dave for the first place prize, which means I traded a Dual Shock 3 for a PS3 Blue Tooth remote (I already have a DS3). Works pretty slick, slick. It can double as a controller in all aspects, but the buttons are all over the place. And I don't think it can turn the Playstation on by itself. I'm pretty sure I tried that, but I'll have to double check.

Thanks to everybody that came. See you next time.
Ivaarsen
Ivaarsen
Trainee
Trainee

http://www.nuklearpower.com

Back to top Go down

Post  banefulprez June 10th 2008, 20:15

Glad to hear it was a success. Hopefully any and all other tourneys will do good also.
banefulprez
banefulprez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down