Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demos worth the download

Go down

Demos worth the download Empty Demos worth the download

Post  hanner74 March 30th 2009, 19:11

Watchmen the End is Nigh- great game, I downloaded the demo and liked it so much I bought the game. It has Matrix-like fighting moves, easy to perform combos and somewhat finishing moves. It is $19.99 on the PSN or X-Live. Not sold in stores. Download the demo, give it a try!

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania- Everyone knows I am a huge wrestling fan, so I downloaded the Legends demo hoping to play some of my favorite superstars of yesteryear. Essentially this is SVR '09 with a new skin, the only real difference is the controls, instead of your complicated analog controls as in SVR it uses more simple face buttons. But instead of being the strong point it might be the downer, check it out for yourself before you buy see what you think.

gotta go for now i will let you know about more great demos worth a look soon!
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Demos worth the download Empty Re: Demos worth the download

Post  hanner74 April 25th 2009, 20:43

Resident Evil 5: This is another great zombie shooting game, but my complaint is that you have to stop moving and stand still before you can aim and shoot. I found that to be very annoying. Graphics look fantastic, I believe Ivaarsen bought this one.

Command and Conquer Red Alert 3: Most of us have already purchased this one so I almost don't even need to write this but I will anyhow. myself, Gamerkid, Ivaarsen, langel88, and Brad6171. Anyhow the demo really does this game no justice it is simply the first tutorials of the game, which are never that enjoyable on any rts.But it will give you an idea of the graphics, units, and controls. Red Alert 3 is by far the best console RTS to date!

UFC 2009 Undisputed: WOW! need I say more? OMFG WOW! lol yes yes i have been waiting for this one for awhile now, and it is everything i had hoped for! on your feet fighting punches, kicks, clinches, takedowns, side control, full mount, submissions, knockouts, you name it! controls will take ALOT of learning but they are relatively simple when you start out left punch right punch left kick right kick. lol ANYhow stop thinking about it and Download this one NOW!!
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum