Iowa Online Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

44th President of the United States

Go down

44th President of the United States Empty 44th President of the United States

Post  hanner74 January 20th 2009, 13:58

Hey everyone, today was a very historic day. The 44th President of the United States of America was sworn into office! Watching the inauguration made me feel very humble; not just because 8 years of teirany are over, not just because we will finally take a new direction in our country, but also the simple thoughts of what kind of historic moment it was to see the first African American elected President of the United States. To think that a man who's father 60 years ago was unable to eat in a restraunt, or drink out of a fountain, is now the President of our country; that is a very humbling thought. To see the millions of people that were in front of the white house, and around the country gathered on this historic day, their tears of joy and happiness gives me a feeling inside I will not forget for some time to come. This is a day we will tell our kids about, and their kids. I hope you watched the inauguration as I did, because it was truly a moment that our generation but rarely sees. We hope that President Obama can meet but even a portion of his promises, and we shall be better off tommorrow then today. God bless America.
hanner74
hanner74
Admin
Admin

http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down